Welcome to your Private Lakefront Getaway at Lake of the Ozarks!
Whether you love boating, fishing, kayaking, paddleboarding, or relaxing, Santa Fe Springs RV Park will be your favorite getaway.
Santa Fe Springs RV Park is located on Lake of the Ozarks' Westside in Gravois Mills.
Our season runs from April 1 to October 31.
By land: 14714 Santa Fe Trail, Gravois Mills, MO 65037
By water: We are in Rastorfer Hollow off of Soap Creek Cove at the 5.5MM of the Gravois arm.
Santa Fe Springs RV Park Features & Amenities
- Covered Boat Slips for Rent
- Serene Beauty & Peaceful Atmosphere
- Spacious Lakefront, Premium & Standard Sites
- Private Boat Ramp
- Kayak/Paddleboard Launch
- Boat Dockage
- Walking Trail
- Sand Lounging Beach
- 50/30/15 amp hook ups at every site
- Large Playground
- Pets Welcome (Restrictions)
- Golf Carts Allowed (Restrictions)
- Ability to Add a Deck (Restrictions)
- Most lakefront spots include a 5'x20' dock section that is shared between 2 campsites
- Open Storage included (boats, jet skis, etc.)
- Koi Pond
- Natural Spring
- Courtesy Dock
- Drive-on Jet Ski Lifts for Rent